Monday, December 21, 2009

Good Intentions

I am aware that last week has come and gone and I did not update my blog as promised. I do have a good excuse though...I promise!!! Actually, right after my post last Tuesday, I ended up going to the emergency room. Several doctor appointments and a week later, I'm scheduled to have my gall bladder removed tomorrow morning.

I've spent the last few days tying up loose ends and trying to get everything ready for Christmas before my surgery.

I'll leave you with a few pictures from the last month and a promise that I will try to do better with my blogging in the new year!


Hunter & I went to the Arkansas vs. Mississppi State game with some friends (MSU fans!) Clay had to work, so Hunter was my date for the day. We had a great time!


I think he got it right!

I had to buy a new tree this year because we didn't have room for my old one. You can't really tell from the picture, but it's actually black. I know what you're thinking...but I love it! Even Clay likes it!




The boys baking cookies...how cute are they!?!

I think this was the beginning of the downslide of my diet this month!




We had some new family pictures taken for our Christmas cards this year. I had such a hard time picking...I loved them all!





No comments: