Friday, December 26, 2008

His first kill...


I just had to share this real quick. Hunter got a rifle for Christmas and this morning he went hunting with Clay and my Dad. After only a couple of hours a doe walks up on him and he shot it! Can you believe it? His first time to ever shoot a gun on his own and he kills the first deer he sees! He didn't even have any help. I think we may have another great hunter on our hands!
(Sorry it's not a very good picture, but Clay only had his camera phone.)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

oh how sweet !! Be sure and tell him I think that is awesome ! He is living up to his name , thats for sure ! I'm sure dad and pawpaw are proud of him (and the rest of the family of course )

april said...

Good Job, Hunter!! I know your PawPaw & Dad are so proud :) Dusty was quite impressed!! Can't wait to try some of those DEER sausage balls - haha!