Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And so it has begun...

Baseball season, that is. Oh yes, baseball season is in full swing around here. We spend 4-5 nights a week at the ballpark, not to mention countless hours at the batting cages. You would think I would be use to all of this chaos by now, afterall, this is Hunter's 4th year to play. But, this is Ty's first year, and this is our first year to have TWO boys playing ball. I had no idea how much more time it would consume with just one more playing, but boy, it sure does! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade these days for anything else in the world, but it does wear on you after awhile! I love watching Hunter play, but I've got to admit, the little guys are just so much more fun to watch! You never know what they're going to do next. Plus, they just look so stinkin' cute in their little uniforms!



(I know these aren't really good pictures, but I keep forgetting my camera in the mad dash to actually be at the park on time! I'll try to get some better ones and post them later.)

3 comments:

april said...

How screamin' cute do they look in their uniforms?!?!?! We would love to come watch them play! Just let me know :)

Fawn said...

Those 2 are so cute, what a great mom you are!!

Sarah said...

I just want to eat Ty up he's so stinkin' cute in his little uniform. By the way, VERY GOOD action shot! :)