Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This past Memorial Day, we headed up to Wooly Hollow for a cook out and some fishing with friends. We had a great time visiting and watching the kids try to bait their hooks. We didn't have much luck in the fishing department, but they had a good time anyway. After that, we headed to my parents house for another cook out. Needless to say, we were worn out by the end of the day! Hope everyone had as great of time as we did!!!

Ty with his bait....they had to do it themselves....there was no way I was going to touch that thing!!!

Hunter's first cast

The first catch of the day


Just call me Betty Crocker...I made a homemade lemon cake and a cheesecake to take to Nana & Papa's....Yummy!!!

Thanks for the Delicious grilled chicken Papa!!!

The boys with Nana's new puppy, Archie

2 comments:

april said...

Hmmm... did you just HAPPEN to place those delicious looking desserts next to your new Clonche just to rub it in my face?!?!?!
Looks like y'all had fun! Your Mom's puppy is adorable!

Executive Momma said...

That Lemon Cake looks divine! YUM YUM. I would ask for the recipe, but I don't need to know how to make that!! :)