Friday, June 5, 2009

Blog Award


A big thank you goes out to From Suits to Diapers for giving me my very first blog award for having an Attititude of Gratitude. I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:

{See rules below}


Mathis Family


A Day in the Life of Hayden


BugsandSunshine


Chaoticarkfamily


Fawn's Crazy Life


The Dallas Family

{The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award}

1.Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude

3. Link to your nominees within your post

4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award

5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award

6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude

I know I haven't always had an attitude of gratitude. I have been trying really hard lately to change my perspective on things. I have everything I could ever possibly need or want. I have two healthy, beautiful children that are full of life. I have a wonderful husband that works hard to provide for his family without always as much as a "thank you". I am blessed by being fortunate enough to go back to school to persue my career as an elementary school teacher. I have wonderful, caring friends that are always there for me no matter what I may need. I know that everything I have has been given to me by my Savior, and without him I would have nothing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

april said...

Thank you, LBH!!! What a wonderful award!! Love ya :)
P.S. Had I known you had no donuts to celebrate the day, I SO would've pick some up for y'all!! Of course, I would've ate them all on the way over & then have to hear Clay tell me about it for the next 4 years, but ya know.. whatev... :)

Fawn said...

Lori you are the greatest :) Thank you so much.
Fawn