Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just Like Daddy

As if I wasn't having a hard enough time with my boys being so "grown-up", I walk into the bathroom the other morning and find this...



He was so proud of himself! This has become a part of our every morning routine now!



This is totally unrelated, but I just had to share my new purchase with you...


How cute are these??? Everyone knows I can't pass up a cute pair of shoes...no matter how much I really don't need them. But they're rainboots that look like cowboy boots!!! Everyone needs a pair of those, right???
And just so you know, I've been doing my rain dance this morning so I can wear them today!

2 comments:

torasa said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE SHOES?~TORASA

{lori beth} said...

I got mine at Premier Tans, but you can get them at Wilkinson's too. They're Corky's, so they're super comfy!!!