Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. If you sit back and think about it, it's really a shame that we only take one day out of the year to reflect on the things we are thankful for. As a whole, we are a very blessed country. We have more than we could ever possibly need. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends that are always there for me when I need them! :)
Love you guys!
We spent our day at Nana & Papa's house, then on the Granny & Poppa's. (I am so thankful that all of our family lives in the same city!) We ate entirely too much turkey and dressing and even found some time to watch a little football. In between all of that, I finally finished up my Christmas tree. Now it's on to checking out the sales papers to see what stores I need to hit up first in the morning...ahhhh....4:00 a.m. will come way too early in the morning!!!

Hunter & Ty with Granny & PaPa (I think the sun was in their eyes! Sorry!)



1 comment:

april said...

Glad y'all had a good Holiday! Hope you found lots of deals this a.m. & you're waking up at 3am wasn't in vein!