Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Fourth of July

We had a busy Fourth of July weekend. We started out the day Saturday at the Clinton Library. They had a Moon to Mars exhibit the kids wanted to go to. Afterward, we walked around in the RiverMarket for awhile and took the kids to the Arkansas Game and Fish Museum. From there we headed straight to Nana and Papa's for a cookout and then we rounded out the weekend last night at our friend's house with a huge fireworks display. We had a great time....but I am TIRED! We slept in this morning until almost 10:00! I've got to say it was nice!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hunter & Ty in front of the Library

Hunter thought he was way to big to pose for this picture, but I made him do it anyway! Needless to say, he was not happy with me!

Ty the Buffalo at the Game and Fish Museum

What's this??? Clay's actually smiling!!!

No comments: