Monday, August 24, 2009

Wonderful Day for the Zoo

It was such a gorgeous day Saturday, we decided to take the kids to the zoo. We had the best time. After the zoo, we went to eat dinner at Carino's. All I can say is yummo!!! It was delicious. After being on this "new lifestyle" for the past three weeks, it was good to eat something that actually tasted!!! Ty was obssessed with the bread they bring you. We went through three loaves, and I'm gonna say he ate 75% of it. Needless to say when his food came, he was already full. Oh well, it was good for lunch the next day.
After dinner we headed home, and somehow I convinced Clay to make a slight detour to the Promenade at Chenal. I've been hearing about the new DSW shoe store, and I've been dying to go. It was Heaven!!! I could have spent a small fortune there, but seeing as how we had bought six pairs of shoes this past week, I was banned from buying anymore. Oh well, it was still fun to look. If you haven't been to the Promenade, you should definitely go. It is such a fun atmosphere. It's a lot like the Landing in Branson. They had a band that was playing live music, lots of stores that you would normally find in the mall, and an Imax theatre. We're going to try to go back this coming weekend and take the kids to see a movie.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

My little monkeys

What my little monkey's are usually doing

My three guys

Clay said this looked like me & him!

Isn't he beautiful?

Ty being his goofy self

My favorite animal...preferably on a belt or shoes!!! :)

This was called a dik-dik. Basically, it's just a tiny deer. Only weighs about 13lbs. he was so cute!! The boys just wanted to take him home.

Glad I got this picture, they're usually not this sweet!

Me and my honey

Right at home

Hunter was taking a picture of me and Clay, and Ty put his hand over the lense, if you look close, you can see my "mean" face!


No comments: